Fire Extinguisher Servicing Bedford, Luton, Dunstable, Sandy, Biggleswade, Flitwick & All Bedfordshire Only £4.00 each!
With BAFE qualified fire extinguisher service engineers you can trust us to service and install your fire extinguisher to current British Standards.
We have fixed prices and no call-out fee with all our prices advertised below. We can also carry out a site survey and advise you what type and how many fire extinguishers you will need. We also supply and fit CE marked fire extinguishers to British Standards.
As a business owner you are required under The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 to have regular maintenance (Every 12 months) carried out on your portable fire extinguishers by a qualified engineer, this ensures that your employees are protected in the event of a fire.
What does fire extinguisher servicing include ?
- Inspection of the outer casing for any damage/corrosion
- Testing the pressure gauge for a accurate reading
- Checking the weight and comparing to previous years results
- Inspecting of the inner lining for corrosion
- Refilling contents when required
- Checking that the extinguisher operates and discharges ( 5 year extended service )
- Replace safety tag yearly
- Change O rings as required
Fire Extinguisher Service Prices For 2018
|Extinguisher Service||Just £4 Per Extinguisher – Parts Included!|
|Minimum Invoice||£30 – Please note this will not be charged if booked with another service|